The fun part of any diet -- snacks and condiments! The feel good, mouth salivating fun part. Keto is very much a diet where everything you put in your body matters and impacts your road to ketosis.
Below are some snacks and condiments that work for the keto diet.
Have we missed any? Leave a comment below!
- Bone broth (homemade or protein powder) — 0 grams net carbs per serving
- Beef or turkey jerky — 0 grams net carbs
- Hard-boiled eggs — 1 gram net carb
- Extra veggies (raw or cooked) with homemade dressing — 0–5 grams net carbs
- 1/2 avocado with sliced lox (salmon) — 3–4 grams net carbs
- Minced meat wrapped in lettuce — 0-1 grams net carbs
- Nuts — they average around 1.5 - 3 net carbs (cashews at 8 net carbs)
- Spices and herbs — 0 grams net carbs
- Hot sauce (no sweetener) — 0 grams net carbs
- Apple cider vinegar — 0–1 grams net carbs
- Unsweetened mustards — 0–1 grams net carbs