Here’s some good news: fat burning workouts do not have to involve heavyweights, tons of equipment, and a lot of room. Even better is they don’t have to eat up 2-3 hours of your day; heck, not even an hour. When it comes to fat burning you’ll want to focus on three things: intensity, short rest durations, and perfect form. Check out this fat burning bonanza that will take 30 minutes or less.
How to get it done: Do all of the following exercises for 60 seconds with no rest between movements. Each exercise is a superset, which means you’ll be performing 2 movements for each exercise in the order detailed below.
Exercise 1: Air Squat to Skater Jump Superset
- Perform 6 air squats and transition directly into 6 skater jumps.
- Perform as many rounds of this as possible in 60 seconds.
Exercise 2: Pushup to Superman Superset
- Whip out the timer and do as many push-ups (any variation you’d like) for 30 seconds, then transition into Superman holds for the next 30 seconds.
Exercise 3: Step-up to Reverse Lunge Superset
- Find a sturdy box, chair, or staircase to step up onto, bringing your opposite knee to your chest at the top. After coming down perform a reverse lunge. Repeat for one minute and then switch sides.
Exercise 5: Mountain Climber to Side Plank Superset
- Perform Mountain Climbers for 5 seconds and immediately transition to a side plank for 5 seconds. Continue alternating sides for each side plank. Perform this cycle for a total of 60 seconds.
Once all five minutes are complete: rest, perform active recovery movements (jumping jacks, light jog in place, etc.) for a minute.
Repeat these movements up to 5 times for an endorphin rush and fat burn like you’ve never felt before!