Join our growing community of Sapiens from around the globe! Becoming a Sapien gives you access to exclusive networking opportunities, forums, special opportunities & more! Write us a brief email about what it is that you do, how you’d like to contribute to the community, and what benefit Sapien could be to you. We love expanding our community of Sapiens and look forward to hearing from you!
Thanks for reaching out! Yes, we’re pumped about your interest in contributing your wisdom, message and experiences with the Sapien community! Our platform is all about connecting and learning from and sharing with each other. Everyone has something to teach! As Picasso said, The meaning of life is to find your gift. The purpose of life is to give it away. We like that! The Sapien team is here every step of the way and will work with you to sharpen and convey your message.
- Are you an expert of some kind? Like Picasso above, sorta, we want you to write about what you know. Are you an expert trainer, MD, lifelong yogi? Let us know!
- Word count should be somewhere between 200-700 words. We can do longer and shorter, but that is the best format in general.
- Reader focused -- make the post dynamic -- use media like photos, videos and charts, fun / engaging subtitles, etc. to hold attention. Little things will help improve retention and ultimately the #transferofknowledge
- Always be original and be yourself! We like to keep things fresh here at Sapien. The internet is a crowded place and there’s tons of content out there. We encouraging various takes, be your own Sapien :)
- Health Claims: Any objective reference, claim, study reference, etc.., please support! Transparency is a pillar of Sapien and we only want to promote good, verifiable information. It’s not personal, there’s just so much #fakenews out there, we want to do our part -- Examples include:
- a statistic, a study, the fat count of an almond, the side effects of the keto diet, link accordingly.
- These include peer-reviewed scientific papers, academic journals, and/or credible news outlets, university research, etc.